Dear Valued Patients, Friends, and Family,
We are excited to once again see you and your family once again now that we have reopened our office. We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. )ur commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. You will also find Our office a little breezy as we are keeping doors and windows open to keep a flow of fresh air throughout the facility. We have always employed IQ Air filtration System, Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator Industrial O3 Air Purifierwith UVC light to reduce spread of viruses and bacteria. These will be moved to the treatment rooms and run continuously to keep the air and your breath as clean as possible.
Our new office protocols:
- Please wear a mask to your appointment, if you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- When you arrive at the office, please stay in your car and call 402 3789403 and we will let you know when your treatment room is ready for you.
- We have a hands-free hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use prior to entering the office
- A staff member will greet you and review your health history
- Our trained staff member will then take your take our vitals and temperature
- Please note that all appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that you plan on not having family members come to the office with you to honor the social distancing guidelines so that we can reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We have invested in new PPE protocols and equipment to keep everyone safe
- Sneeze guards on both counters of the front office.
- Sanitizing all operatories with Enerzen Commercial Ozone Generator Industrial O3 Air Purifier
- Staff will be wearing new PPE gowns and face shields.
- UV lights to disinfect each operatory every night
- IQ HEPA Air Filtration removes aerosols in the dental operatory.
- Updated building HVAC system with HEPA filtering capabilities
- Use of rubber dams to reduce oral aerosols
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office soon.