Our Practice Policy
Dr. Matthew and Coatlicue Carter work for you, not your dental insurance company. Our practice does not diagnose or provide treatment based on dental insurance allowances. Diagnosis and treatment recommendations will be based on Dr. Matthew and Coatlicue Carter’s judgment and experience as well as your desires and wishes. Dr. Matthew and Coatlicue Carter and the team will partner with you allowing you to make the final decision regarding your dental health.
As a courtesy, our office will make certain each patient receives assistance to maximize their insurance benefits. However, dental insurance may not cover all dental care costs. Please feel free to discuss your particular financial concerns with our office coordinator, Kayla.
- We request payment due on the date of service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal checks, and cash.
- We offer in-house payment plans for extensive treatment to patients of good credit standing.
- We can accept assignments from most insurance plans as long as they allow you the flexibility to choose an out-of-network provider.
- Any balance not covered by insurance is the responsibility of the patient.
List of Dental Services
General and Adjunctive Dental Services
- Examinations and diagnosis
- Hygiene and prevention
- Gum Disease: Non-surgical gum treatment and maintenance
- Tooth restorations: composite fillings, onlays, veneers, crowns
- TMJ (jaw joint) / bite diagnosis and stabilization
- Simple extractions
- Pediatric services
- Dentin desensitization and enamel remineralization
- Appliances: Sleep Apnea appliance, bite orthotic and deprogrammers, night guard, sports guard, space maintainers, retainers
1221 Golden Gate Dr, Papillion, NE 68046
Sunday: – Closed
Monday – Thursday: 9 AM – 5 PM CST
Friday : Closed